Fitting the Part: Weighing in
ALEXANDRIA, VA – Being heavy and looking good can go hand in hand unlike what most of the media portrays. People need to realize that it doesn’t matter how much you weigh, just so you are healthy. Being healthy came take on many different shapes and sizes so do not let your overall appearance bother you.
Just because you do not have a size 30″ waistline keep you from trying to accent the right parts of your body. There are several different body shapes for both men and women.
- Straight – Chest and hips are similar in size with the waist being slightly smaller
- Pear -Hips are larger than the chest with the waist line slightly coming in from the chest
- Spoon – Hips are much larger than the chest waist is still slightly smaller than chest
- Hourglass – chest in hips are about the same size with a well defined waist
- Top Hour Glass – The chest is much bigger than hips and waist
- Inverted Triangle – The chest is big with a narrow waist and hips
- Oval -The waist is bigger than the hips with an ample chest
- Diamond – No defined curviture of the body, overly large. waist is bigger than both chest and hips
- Trapezoid – Broad shoulders with the chest narrowing to the waist
- Inverted Triangle – Similar to the trapizoid but broader shoulders or narrower hips
- Rectangle – Shoulders have the same width as the hips and waist
- Triangle – Your shoulders are narrower than your hips and waist
- Oval – The body appears to have the oval appearance, especially in the center of the body
As you can see, there are many different shapes when it comes to our bodies. You need to figure out where you are and where you want to be within reason.
Be Well and NEVER Pay Retail!